Women’s Renewal, Fitness & Healthy Lifestyle Retreat
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 10 – MONDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2017
Re-energizing your body, nourishing your health and reconnecting with your soul on one of the most beautiful tropical islands in the world; Being treated to maximum relaxation, luxurious accommodations and healthfully delicious cuisine at a private estate and villas on a secluded beach; Taking a weekend for yourself and choosing to do as much or as little as you please, or nothing at all.
Limited to only 16 women, Ultimate Exuma creates a highly personalized retreat by offering an array of always-optional exercise sessions, adventurous excursions, interesting workshops, wonderful dining options, and of course, opportunities for quiet relaxation and solitude.
Ready to refresh? Ultimate Exuma is waiting for you.
• Luxurious accommodations for 4 days/3 nights
• Airport transfers
• Three meals and nutritious snacks daily prepared by our personal chef at the retreat estate, and welcome dinner at the resort’s restaurant, The Rusty Anchor
• Daily beach yoga and fitness classes
• Daily meditation
• Nutrition, beauty and empowerment workshops
• Cooking class with our personal chef
• Group excursions ($200 value)
• Access to resort activities and facilities, including Hollis Day Spa
Not included: Airfare, alcoholic beverages, optional excursions or spa services.
Optional Excursions, Activities & Services
Paddleboard tour, kiteboarding, scuba diving/snorkeling trip, boating, massages, facials, reiki and more.
Airport & Flights
Flights are available on several airlines into Exuma International Airport, George Town, Exuma (GGT). In South Florida: on Delta and Silver Airways from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), and on American Airlines from Miami (MIA).
Rates & Reservations
• $2,150 shared room/shared bath
• $2,295 private room/shared bath
• $2,495 private room/private bath
• 16 guests maximum
• $500 non-refundable deposit required upon reservation
• Discounted rates available for extended stay